Join the movement – Summer 2018
Pastor Gennadiy Mokhnenko and his team of former street children from Mariupol Ukraine have a big vision. A world without orphans. In 2011, they began a ride across the former Soviet Union to dispel myths preventing families from adopting children who needed families. This started a movement to go global, and since that first ride, they have crossed Europe and Asia and have seen over 200 children be placed into forever families! They only lack North America to complete this journey around the world. Learn how you can be part of this historic event as they ride from Los Angeles to Miami in the Summer of 2018 to raise support and awareness for the global orphan crisis and promote adoption.
The North American Route:
Scheduled Stops and Events:
- Los Angeles – May 5th (Saddleback Church Lake Forest Campus – 11:00am-2:00pm outdoor kickoff lunch event)
- Palm Springs – May 6th (La Quinta Christian Fellowship – Desert Potluck dinner 5:30pm-7:00pm)
- CAFO Summit – Pastor Gennadiy will speak at the Christian Alliance for Orphans Summit in Frisco, TX May 10th while the rest of the team rests near Phoenix.
- Phoenix – May 13th (Living Waters Church, Phoenix)
- Flagstaff – May 16th
- Durango – May 23rd
- Santa Fe – May 29th
- Amarillo – June 2nd
- Wichita Falls – June 8th-9th (Lakeview Church – Single day charity bike ride open to public on that Saturday followed by a family festival and BBQ)
- Weatherford – June 11th (Pastor Gennadiy will speak at the Texas Church of God state Camp Meeting)
- Dallas-Ft. Worth – June 12th-13th (Interview and Father’s Day special with Daystar TV)
- Tyler – June 15th-17th (Father’s Day service at Rose Heights Church)
- Little Rock – June 21st-22nd
- Memphis – June 27th (Cornerstone Assembly, Southhaven Campus)
- Nashville – July 1st-3rd
- Chattanooga – July 6th-8th (Will take shuttle to Bristol on 7th for outdoor food festival, music, and family celebration)
- Atlanta – July 11th (New Life Church – Suwanee GA – 5-10pm for family BBQ and outdoor concert)
- Macon – July 14th (Single day charity ride Indian Springs State Park)
- Jacksonville – July 18th
- Orlando – July 19th-22nd
- Miami – July 25th-27th (Dinner and auction at Cooper City Church July 27th with final victory lap)
Ways you can get involved:
Join us on your bike!
There are many scheduled single day rides that you can join along the way. Each of these will include a jersey, goodie bag, snacks, a meal, and a time of fellowship with Gennadiy and the boys at the end of the day. Your participation will also help us raise funds for orphan care in 27 countries! Click on links below to register:
Join us for a special event.
Contact [email protected] for the latest information about specific events in your area along the route. We need volunteers and supporters along the route if you would like to get involved.